IT & Web Development Assistant
Job Description :
The IT & Web Development Assistant will work under the Marketing and Web Development Director to design and build websites, employee portals, help with content integration, and help with diverse IT tasks.
3 months with a 1-month probation and strong possibility of renewal.
Main Tasks :
– Under the guidance of the Web Development Director, create and design websites or employee platforms respecting predetermined budget, scope, and vision of the client.
– With the collaboration of the IT Coordinator, design and create customizable platforms respecting predetermined budget, scope, and vision of the client.
– Integrate content to our employee portals and other platforms.
– Maintain and update websites.
– Troubleshoot website problems.
– Troubleshooting and providing technical support to the company staff whenever needed.
– Installing necessary updates to company software and hardware.
– Staying within budget and allocating cost for necessary updates and upgrades.
– Ensuring all systems run smoothly and efficiently.
– Technical computer skills
– 1 year of backend experience (PHP,Database Management, cPanel)
– 1 year of CMS experience (WordPress)
– The candidate must have problem solving skills as well as in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of websites and web applications
– Bilingual (EN/FR)
-College diploma in web design, computer science, graphic design and programming or equivalent.
– Detail oriented